Sendzimir rolls are used for cold rolling of stainless, silicon and non-ferrous grades.
Our volume hardened rolls are characterized by:
- Total control of chemical composition,
- low grind-off,
- low percentage of accidents,
- high hardness and toughness,
- very uniform hardness,
- high wear resistance,
- high safety against micro cracks, cracks, spalling and
- high compressive strength.
We provide all sorts of work, intermediate and back rolls as well as all kinds of driving rolls. Work rolls are made from various high-speed steels (powder metallurgy, convetional HSS), ledeburitic nad tool steels.
Volume hardened rolls are manufactured in the following dimensional range:
- From 20 (0,79'') to 350 (14'') mm diameter
- Up to 3.000 (118'') mm length and
- Up to 2.500 kg (5,600 lbs) weight
Rolls are hardened across full diameter to the hardness which corresponds to roll type and purpose.
DURAWEAR ROLLS - next generation of through hardened rolls
Brand name DURAWEAR is synonym for rolls made out of SIHARD S grade tool steel with 10% chromium content, distinguished by high titanium content for through hardened rolls.
GOLDEN AWARD FOR INNOVATION RECEIVED FROM THE REGIONAL OFFICE OF THE GZS (THE SLOVENIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY.